Maybe you’ve made the decision to make 2017 the year that you get you finances in order and finally begin your debt free journey.
Or maybe you’re looking for a planner that puts all of your financial info in one place.
The Frugal Fit Girl’s 2017 Budget Planner
Three years ago, I decided to get serious about organizing my finances and getting out of debt but I couldn’t find a budget planner that had everything I wanted. So I made one! This planner started out as a simple 2 page BiWeekly Budget and has grown and evolved over the years. It’s helped me so much and I’m so excited to share it with you!
What makes it so special?
The Frugal Fit Girl Budget Planner is perfect for those looking to start their debt snowball and get serious about their money.
The planner includes…
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Expense Tracker: All of your expenses listed in one place so you never miss a payment.
- Debt and Asset Pages: See where your money is going and get a game plan for creating your first debt snowball
- Budget Worksheets that can be customized to work with YOUR pay schedule
- Debt Snowball Tracker: Document each extra payment getting you closer to one less debt!
- Month In Review where you’ll get to document your progress, figure out what’s working and create a game plan the following month.
- Year In Review: You’ll see your debt decrease and savings increase right before your eyes and get to celebrate your progress!
I’ve done all of the work for you. Just instantly download your copy, plug in your numbers and you’re ready to go??!!
Lets work together in making 2017 your BEST year yet!!!